Salvarle a alguien la vida para destrozársela tú.


viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017

Personas que son sorpresas.









''And honestly..
You did a great impression at me, 
you are quite inspiring, so unpredictable.
What is actually predictable
And I love it.

There is no logical explanation how or why do I feel that.
Our paths may have been crossed, being crossed or will be crossed
(thinking freely about lifepaths after Mr. Nobody...)

I would say you are fire

Fire is beautiful, wild and can consume you,
I think we are far too combustible to each other.
Would love to say to fuck it, burn it baby, we could create a new element at the end of the reaction 
or just resurrect like some fancy phoenix.

Think about other perspectives
What if you aren't the complicated, what if the world became simple?
What if the world lost itself during years, not us?

There is a very thin line between sanity and insanity
We just like to dance on it.

I was planning to write you an actual letter in the case if we don't meet
I would love to whisper into your ear that
You smell like an old book
Because this is how a true gentleman seduce a lady..

Your chaos is beautiful,
I'm aware of our personalities
I'm aware of the potentials what we have,
and I'm quite sure it wouldn't be good for any of us.

We have a great rapport, I even dare to say we are kindred spirits

The intensity is as scary as true,
We are kids travelling from playgrounds to playgrounds.''




11.05.2017
2:45 am












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi foto
My madness keeps me sane.