Salvarle a alguien la vida para destrozársela tú.


martes, 8 de junio de 2010

A.T

Welcome to the theather
Welcome to our wonderful world of happyness and magic
¿Are you gonna enter?
Welcome to the grins, to the shouts, to the people and their magic words.
Welcome to my world, to your world and to our world.
¿are you gonna stay with me?
I promise you amazing plays and lovely music... and... maybe...
not!
not maybe!
FUN!
I promise you fun, and time, and music, and dance.. and... and friends of course.
And that feeling in your heart... how explain? It's A DREAM :)

3 comentarios:

  1. it's a dream come true... because you are everything i can dream on... I LOVE YOU!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. O.O no puede ser ! xD si me has firmado... te quiero enana :) a dream... a dream just with you
    love ya M ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuh :P together...we'll get this dream :D

    ResponderEliminar

Mi foto
My madness keeps me sane.